Plan or refresh your podcast with a Strategy Session.
30-Minute & 60-Minute Strategy sessions available
Strategy Sessions are where you tell me what obstacles or struggles you're having with podcasting, and we brainstorm ideas to help you break through those to get you back to having fun and finding your Passion in Podcasting.
Examples of topics include:
- Brainstorming your show's format and style
- An overview of equipment that won't break the bank
- An overview of software that's easy to learn and inexpensive
- An overview of podcast hosting companies
- Monetization, branding, website, artwork, social media suggestions and tips
- Troubleshooting your show
- Finding your audience
- Social media techniques
- Best podcast practices
- Coming up with your Call-to-Action(s) and implementing it
All Strategy Sessions include a follow-up email with notes, links to resources discussed, and actionable tips. That way, you can sit back and concentrate on getting those ideas out, rather than scribbling notes through the session.
These sessions can also help you get started with your show. However, if you are looking to start podcasting from the ground up, I do not offer that service at this time, but I have recommendations for great launch coaches that can take you through the step-by-step process of starting your show. Contact me.
(Existing Strategy Session clients only)
- Check-in of progress
- Answering any questions that may have come up or we didn't talk about in the initial phone call
- Strategies for improving your podcast and outreach
- Follow-up email with notes, links to resources discussed, and actionable tips
Not seeing what you're looking for? I'm hoping to offer group sessions and masterminds further down the road for those looking to learn and grow in a group setting. If you'd like to know more information, sign up for my email newsletter to get updates about when those will begin!